Organisational Development involves the planning and implementing of interventions or programmes that aim to increase organisational effectiveness. The multi-disciplinary approach focuses on aligning organisational behaviour, -culture and -climate to the vision and strategy. It includes organisational design , change management and team development.
Shiftworx helps you design and implement organizational development interventions that:
- Shift you through tough issues or tough times.
- Builds resilience and encourages sustainable change.
- Develops shared mental frameworks that bring consistency to how individuals and teams learn together, collaborate and shift their behaviour.
Some interventions designed and conducted by Shiftworx in recent years include:
- Building sales team effectiveness for a beverage manufacturer
- Designing the sales team structure in the food industry (FMCG).
- Defining and mobilizing around shared values in a Merchant bank.
- Conducting a “war room” with the senior executive for a mining equipment manufacturer.
- Integrating the cultures of merging companies in the financial services sector